Be in to win a year’s subscription to one of New Zealand’s best fishing magazines, Fishing in Godzone.
Fishing in Godzone releases six magazines a year, each one made up of editorial from a diverse team of writers who share their experiences from around Godzone as well as tips and tricks to help you improve.
More about the magazine:
We really are lucky living here in New Zealand. “Godzone” is a country that is hard to beat and our fishing offers some of the best you can get.
Fishing in Godzone was launched over summer in 2015 to give Kiwis a quality fishing magazine published bimonthly. We aim to give the readers more stories, better tips and information for you to enjoy and help you with your fishing.
1. Competition commences on Wednesday 29th November 2017 and ends at 11.59p.m. Tuesday 12th December 2017. Any attempt to enter the draw after this date will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected claims.
2. You must be 18 years of age to enter.
3. You will be automatically entered into the draw upon completing the entry form.
4. A random prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 13th December 2017 and the winners will be notified by phone and/or email.
5. The prize consists of one of five 12 month subscriptions to Fishing in Godzone magazine worth $57 NZD each.
6. Prizes are only available to New Zealand residents.
7. Prizes are not available to employees of Bookabach Ltd and Fishing in Godzone or any member of their immediate family or employees.
8. Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable, and cannot be taken in cash.
9. Fishing in Godzone and Bookabach accepts no responsibility for any variation on the prize value.
10. You agree that Bookabach may use your entry and any personal details provided for any promotional, marketing and publicity purpose for Bookabach.
12. Bookabach or Fishing in Godzone will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Bookabach’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the competition you are deemed to accept all these terms and conditions.